|The Nature Connection is located in the Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts,
located at 40 Stow Street in Concord Massachusetts. Phone is 978-369-2585.
|From Points East
|1. Take Route 2 West to Concord.
2. Route 2 turns left at a Mobil gas station.
3. Continue on Route 2 for about ¾ mile to next traffic light. Turn right onto Walden Street.
4. Continue to fork in the road. Bear left at the fork onto Thoreau Street.
5. Follow Thoreau Street to lights. There will be a Starbucks on your left.
6. Take a right onto Sudbury Road and follow several blocks to Stow Street. The Concord Public Library is on your left.
7. Take a right onto Stow Street.
8. Emerson Umbrella is the first building (large brick, former school building) on your right hand side.
|From Points West
|1. Take Route 2 East to Concord.
2. Continue through rotary at Concord MCI and continue on Route 2
3. Continue until Route 126 meets Route 2 (Route 126 ends at Route 2) Walden Pond State Park is on your right.
Take a left onto Walden Street.
Follow from point 4 above.
View Larger Map